Labels

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Do You Trust Me?

Even though we still have a child, Alex and I try to get out with each other as much as possible. We are so grateful to have so many great friends in town that are willing to babysit so that we are able to go out and still have fun. Eli loves hanging out with other people and yesterday he was able to hang out with one of his best buddies Claire. He loves to go play with Auntie Claire and he also met her roommate Lacey and loved her! He just hung out with them and she took the cutest pictures of him. Here is one that is just adorable!

Isn't he just the cutest? She did such a great job! So since we had such great babysitters watching him, we went on a date to the Ropes Course on campus. I have wanted to do the Ropes Course for the longest time but you normally have to get a bis group to go, but last night they had a married couples night. I wanted to go while I was pregnant, but Alex said that probably would not be the best idea. So now I am not pregnant and I can climb whatever I want! We had to take the opportunity to do the Ropes Course so we did! It was so much fun! They said that this exercise would teach you to trust each other. Alex and I were the first ones to climb and once you got to the top, the view is AMAZING! The sun was shining, the skies were blue, the clouds were pure white, you could see the rolling green hills in Idaho, the little town, oh it was just amazing! We could not have asked for a better time! I am grateful to have such a wonderful husband who I have so much fun with on our many life adventures.









No comments:

Post a Comment