Labels

Sunday, September 30, 2012

A Time of Discovery

A lot has been happening in the Hallam home recently and we are just as busy as ever. Alex is in his second to last semester and he definitely has a case of senioritis. He is working in the biology research lab for Brother Hunt and is working as a math tutor as well. Everyday he comes home he always tells me, "Chelsea, I love my jobs!" I am glad that he is happy.

I recently changed my major to Health Science and am absolutely loving my classes. They are definitely a bit more challenging, but I am loving every minute of everything that I am learning which is great. I am taking a majority of my classes online which gives me time to spend at home with my baby boy! I also have time to try new recipes all the time which is fun, this past weeks adventure was macaroni and cheese. We love macaroni and cheese and we have tried several recipes this past week. We are still looking for our favorite one.

Eli is just as happy as ever. He was a little bit sick again and started to lose his voice. We never knew if this was a bad thing or a blessing, just kidding. We felt so bad for the poor kid. He now seems to be completely recovered and does not stop talking. He definitely has a lot to say, I have no idea where he gets that from! He is still growing up way too fast and is finally growing out of his 0-3 month clothes. It is always sad to see such cute clothes get packed away and to realize that he is just getting so big.

Well now it is time for pictures. The time that we love most! Enjoy and I hope that everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

The special cheese that I guess you need to make macaroni and cheese




Eli is so excited to try oatmeal

He loved it


Come on dad, give me more!

Alex making mozzarella cheese take 2


It worked! Look at all that cheese!


My hands are so much fun to chew on

Lets see if I can fit both of my hands in my mouth at the same time


No comments:

Post a Comment