Labels

Sunday, November 4, 2012

All Over the Place

Life has been super crazy lately. Since we are both in school this semester, we are always running between home and school to make sure that we get all of our assignments done and to finish tests. We know it will be worth it in the end but it is just crazy! Eli has been such a trooper through everything. He is still a pretty low key kid but is growing up too fast. He loves going to the library with me to study because there are so many people there and he can just chat with all of them. He makes new friends everyday. Alex will be graduating in April and I will be graduating in July so hopefully things will start to slow down but I doubt it.

My family has recently moved to Washington and so we will not be going to Colorado for Christmas and am not sure when we will make it back over there. It is really sad because that is basically where I grew up and spent most of my life so far. But they are on to bigger and better things and will have the greatest time in Washington. So we will be spending our Christmas season in Las Vegas and we could not be more excited to have a Christmas without snow. We love the snow, but we do not like that we cannot travel in the snow here in Rexburg. When it snows here, you are trapped in your house for days.

Well that is about all of the update that I have for now. Life is crazy but we are loving every minute of it. Every moment in our life is a new adventure and we love being able to live it! Now here are a ton of pictures and movies. I still cannot believe how big Eli is getting. Well he is big to me but still in the 1st percentile for his weight. Still small, but such a big personality! LOVE HIM!

My big boy can hold his bottle all by himself now





We made zucchini fries. They were DELICIOUS!


I love his smiles. And he loves his sock monkey.

I came home and I asked Alex where Eli was. He said that I had to find him. So I looked everywhere and I said Alex this is n't funny anymore. All of the sudden I here this banging where we have the pyrex stuff. Yes Eli was just hanging out in there as quiet as could be. These two are going to get into so much trouble one day. 


hahaha he looks so old and so terrified that he was found!

My sweet child!

Alex was playing his chanter for Eli and he fell asleep. Don't know one person who sleeps through that. 


He loves his daddy!

Eli was getting sick of oatmeal and rice cereal so we decided to try baby food. He loves bananas. But we will wait again until he is really 6 months old

A messy experience but so much more fun





His first Halloween! Such a cute kid!

He loves the camera. He just wants to play with it all the time!



Love his hat and love that he will never let go of his toys!

Just love his face and his little cheeks!



3 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog Chelsea! I hope you're able to come to Colorado again sometime! Looks like you're having lots of fun, and Eli is so stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bottom video is my favorite, I haven't heard him laugh like that before! when you hear baby laughs, you can't help but laugh yourself! =)

    ReplyDelete