Labels

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Pop Rocks!

I can't believe that the candy pop rocks are still still around. I used to eat this candy as as a kid and absolutely loved them. If you do not remember what they look like this is what they are.

They are amazing and so much fun! To hear the fizzle and the POPS in your mouth and not to mention they are delicious! I am so glad that they are still around so that my kids can enjoy them. I bought some for Alex for Valentine's day and he decided to share them with Eli. Eli loved them, I think because he was sharing them with his dad, and thought they were so much fun! Our baby boy is so cute!






1 comment:

  1. I believe Eli thinks they are fun too! he's probably thinking in his head that he's got the coolest parents ever for giving me this stuff!

    ReplyDelete