Labels

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Busy Bees

It has been forever since I have updated our blog, but our life has been super crazy over the past couple of months. So let me give you a brief update on our lives and what has been happening and then bombard you with pictures and movies!

Alex - Alex got a job in Casa Grande, Arizona. He is working at the Southwestern Eye Center and is absolutely loving it! He has always been so interested in eyes and now works with them every day. He comes home every day and tell us how much he loves his job. He moved to Arizona and lived by himself for about a month and a half because I was not finished with school yet. Since he was by himself and was very bored, he told the people at church that he was bored which landed him a very busy calling. He is now the Ward Clerk in our ward and is loving every moment of it. Every day he learns something new.

Chelsea - I was able to finish up school and my internship this last semester which is a huge feat for me. After Alex left I was blessed to have many family members come stay with me to help watch Eli. I also had the best neighbors and friends in Rexburg that anyone could ask for who were always helping out with Eli. Alex and I were able to walk together in graduation in July and then we packed up and moved to Arizona. I now spend my time playing with my cute son and loving spending the time with him now that I did not get to spend with him these last couple of months.

Eli - Eli is such an adorable little boy who brings so much joy into our lives. He is so sweet and is growing up way to fast. He is now 16 months old. He walks around and explores everything. He still loves music and playing with his dad's guitars. I introduced the viola to him while here in Arizona and he cried! I guess he is more of a Rock n Roll kind of kid. He has 8 teeth and uses them to eat, eat, and oh yeah eat some more. He smiles a lot and loves to laugh and run. He also has found a love of reading. He will bring books to us and say "more?" It is also fun to watch him sit and read books to himself. His words do not sound like anything but it is definitely cute. He is loving Arizona and the bright sun which allows him to hang out by the pool almost daily.

Well, that is the brief update on us! Now for pictures! I hope everyone is doing well and is loving life just as much as we are!


Eli's first time finger painting with Aunt Lacey




We graduated! We have been so grateful for our friendship with the Dimond's! We miss them already!

I have no idea how I would have been able to get through the last year of school without Paula! I love this girl!


Look at all those teeth!


We went to the wedding of Noah and Caroline in San Diego, California. They were so beautiful and it was our first time visiting the San Diego Temple. 



Eli loves his big boy bed

He loves his Corduroy book

We celebrated Alex's birthday! I made him a cake out of watermelon!




This video is from forever ago when he was first learning to walk



He loves to play his ukelele



In this video, Eli was watching a Kirk from Gilmore Girls doing the robot and decided to join in at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment