Labels

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

It's a........

Alex, Eli and I found out today that we will be having a little girl join our family. We are excited and shocked. We walked into the apartment today certain that we were going to be having another little boy join our family. We are so excited to have a little girl. Alex said that he is scared at the thought of one day having to let her go and get married. I on the other hand am very very excited to start shopping! And Eli, we'll he just knows that mom is tired all the time and feeds him weird foods when it is time to eat. He is going to be such a great big brother.

I was telling the ultrasound tech that I was afraid that something was going to be wrong with the baby because I have been sick so much. Right after I said that the baby gave us the thumbs up saying that she is a-okay!



3 comments: