Labels

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day!!!!

Well today is father's day and I have to say that it is a lovely Sunday. Alex got new clubs a couple of weeks ago and we got him a new driver yesterday. It is a Taylormade 09 Burner Driver (Thank you Sports Authority for that knowledge). He is loving it so much and it is so cute!


He is a very attractive man
Alex and his amazing swing...he is working on it

He was so excited to get out this morning and try this out. We had to make sure that we went far enough away though so he did not hit any car, houses, or persons. That would not be good news. When he hit the ball the first time it went really far. From my knowledge of golf, that is a good thing. We are very grateful for Jeremy at work who knows a lot about golf and was about to help us pick out an amazing club.


We have been married for about ten and a half months now and I was kind of getting sick of our apartment and how we have things arranged in our apartment. I decided that it was time for some rearrangement. I am starting in our bedroom. I went to this really cute shop in Idaho Falls called Rod & Vinyl. They are shutting down so I was grateful that a lot of their stuff was 20% - 80% off. It made me feel more content about buying it. I think that the results turned out really cute! Check it out!


I personally think that it turned out really cute! We have our wedding pictures up for now but we will be taking new pictures in August so we will be replacing our wedding pictures with those ones. Hanging up these frames is not as easy as you think though. You cannot see it but I have made plenty of small holes in this wall because of my attempt to hang these up. It was tough.

Well Happy Father's Day to all of you amazing father's out there! We sure are grateful for all that you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment