Labels

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Keeping up with the Blog!!!!

This is not an easy task from going to day by day activities I thought that keeping up with this blog would be easy - FALSE!!!! Let's see if we can become better and keeping up with this. I will now update you about what has been going on in our lives lately.

Alex: Alex got back from Reno about a week ago. He had such a blast and was kind of stressed out to come back and get back into the school life because he missed so much. But he did absolutely amazing. Brother Hunt just gave him a new project to work on and he is super excited! He will be working with coyote poop. Personally I think that just sounds NASTY but I guess it is supposed to be very cool. This new project also gives Alex the opportunity to come up with a whole bunch of new puns about his day. Examples: "My job is crap...literally." and "A bunch of crap happens at work." I don't think this will ever end, but this is why I like him!


Me: As for me, I am just lugging right along with life trying not to die! Work is going great! Well I am there at least and sell stuff so I think that it is going okay. School is getting stressful still but we are almost done for this semester so that is a relief. I need to start planning for our Chicago trip that is coming up in July! We are super excited and vacations are always needed. I am trying to figure out the planning of classes for the rest of my life. I am now trying to figure out to get a math education minor as well. This means that I will be able to teach every subject but science and personally I think that is pretty cool!

Well that is all for now! This had better get easier because I think that this is just too cool!

1 comment: