Labels

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A Crafty Adventure

Well since I am trying to clean up the baby's room, I am also trying to decide how to decorate it. So I visited the wonderful world on Pintrest to see what kind of ideas I would be able to find. I have heard of people talking about these things called printables lately and wanted to see what they are all about. I think that they are so cute and learned that there is a way to make your own. I have experimented with those and have made two of my own so far. I am not sure how much I like them, but they are definitely a work in progress.




So these are two that I have made so far. I need to print them out and see how they look before I finalize them and decide anything for good. I also decided that I wanted to have some art in the baby's room and found this cute idea with crayons on Pintrest. I have a box of 120 crayons (who knows why) and decided to put them to use. I glued them to a canvas and then blow dried them. This is how they turned out.










These are the two different styles that we have made so far. It is hard to control where the colors are going to go but they were so much fun to do. Alex has gotten really into it and wants to try all of these different ideas with the canvases. I think that it will be a lot of fun. Well this is our crafty adventure so far. I hope that all of you are having a joyous day and enjoy our masterpieces!

1 comment: