Labels

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Food Glorious Food!

One of the challenges that I have had being pregnant is food. Some things sit well, I am hungry at off times, and the cravings have been so odd. Alex is such a patient man for dealing with all of this. Yesterday was a very interesting food adventure if I may say so myself. I woke up and nothing sounded good. Then a couple of hours later all of these different foods sounded delicious and there was no stopping me! I went to the store and the food extravaganza began. We had a plethora of food that will feed us for a good 3 or 4 days.

 Caramel Walnut Brownies
Double Chocolate Brownies

 Funfetti Cupcakes
More Funfetti Cupcakes
More Funfetti Cupcakes
Enchiladas
Roasted Potatoes
Stir Fry
So these are all of the foods that we ate. We didn't mix them all into one bowl or anything but we ate all of them and they were all very delicious! This pregnancy is definitely one interesting food adventure!

1 comment: