Labels

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Recent Happenings

It has been so long since I have updated our blog and so much has happened. I know I am terrible, but I update this before our baby comes, which should be this FRIDAY MAY 11th, 2012!!!!! I am so excited! But we will get to that in a second. We recently took a trip to Colorado for our Spring Break. It was so much fun. We were there about a week and that was probably still not long enough. We went to a Colorado Rockies game, had a wonderful baby shower, and was able to hang out with the family. It was so nice and relaxing. Not having to worry about school or work. I just love vacations way too much.









Here are some pictures from the baby shower. We were so blessed by all the friends that attended. It was so great to see everyone and visit. The food was also fantastic!!!




Alex also helped around the yard and pulled some weeds. He can't wait until he has his own lawn. It was so sweet to see him doing this though. I woke up and looked out the door and he was pulling weeds with my sister and just chatting. He is such a sweet man.







These are some of our pictures from the Colorado Rockies game! One of the best games to be at. It was a bit chilly and it did rain on us for 30 seconds but it just made the game that much better! I miss being in Colorado and going to all of the different sporting events that they have, but I love visiting and taking Alex to all of them. I was even more excited when Alex treated me to dippin' dots. These are the best things ever invented!!!

We are also oh so very excited to be getting ready for our baby boy to make his mighty appearance on Friday!!! They are inducing me early because I am too small and therefore the baby is too small. Our doctor said that the baby will mature faster if he is out of me. So they will be inducing me two weeks early, but we are just way too excited and wished it was today!!!! The baby room is all set up and my mom and Alex's family are coming this weekend and we could not be more excited!






I know they are some weird pictures of the baby room but it was really hard to get a picture to fit everything in it. We stayed with our blue and orange themed room and I love it. I can't wait for Baby Hallam to come and enjoy it as well! I hope you all have had a lovely month and we will be sure to update when our precious, active new family member arrives.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Chelsea! I am SO excited for you! I can't believe we were both in CO at the same time and we missed you, sorry about that. Good luck with everything on Friday and have SO much fun with that new bundle of joy. And of course post lots of pictures! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot that you got to see me 3x! That was truly the highlight of the trip...right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWH! I am going to cry :( my dear friend is having her baby so soon and I am not there :( I love you Chels! Please send me a picture when he comes!!! I want to see his cute little face so bad!! Good luck. I love you!!

    ReplyDelete