Labels

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Now That Finals Are Done....Colorado Here We Come!!!

This week has been one crazy week! This has been finals week and both of us have been stressed out. Especially Alex. This is all that I have seen the past couple of days.



 MATH GALORE! Alex is a very smart kid and for some reason decided that this math class would be fun! Who decides that? My very attractive and smart husband. It was so much fun to see him going through these classes this semester. He would always come home with the coolest stories and tell me how cool all of his classes were. I am so impressed by him everyday. He is one hard working man and that is one of the reasons why I married him. He has worked so hard during finals and this was the result.



 He was one tuckered out man. All he wanted to do was rest because he had such a head ache. So he just laid down and this is how I found him. Look how peaceful he is! He is definitely ready for a vacation. A well deserved one I might add.
We are also getting closer and closer to the time where Baby Hallam is supposed to arrive. I can't believe how close it is getting. Today we are at 33 weeks. Can you believe it? I sure can't. My belly just keeps growing faster and faster and the baby just keeps moving more and more. This is one active child. He will just come out kicking! I just know it. Here are some updated belly pictures though. It is definitely more fun to take and post pictures now that it is growing so much. They grow up so fast.


We are also looking forward to our trip to Colorado. We leave this weekend and have to drive because I am too pregnant to fly. So we will be taking one fun road trip to Colorful Colorado and I cannot wait! There are so many great things about Colorado and there is so much to experience. There is the Rocky Mountains, Coors Field, Invesco (Sports Authority) Field, Elitch Gardens, Downtown Denver, beautiful sunrises and sunsets and so much more! If you have not had the chance to go to Colorado yet then you should definitely head over there sometime. There is so much to do and it is so much fun!







In the end! Colorado is awesome and we cannot wait the adventures that await us there and the people that well will see and visit. Alex is just hoping to relax and play some video games while I travel the town and catch up with some long time friends. This will definitely be a trip to remember. Probably one of our last ones before the baby comes. Then we will have a little one to take with us on all of our adventures.

2 comments: