Labels

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Two Years and Still Going Strong!

As of today Alex and I have been married for two years!!!! I cannot believe that it has been that long already. Two years ago we were stepping into the temple to be sealed for time and eternity and I could not have chosen a better man to be married to. I just love him way too much. I was looking at our old pictures and reminiscing about our life and it was just way too fun. So I decided that these pictures needed to be shared.



These are our engagement photos which were so much fun to take. This is also when we discovered one of our favorite photographers Tyra Andrews.








And then we got married and what a wonderful day it was. We were surrounded by our friends and our family and was able to make one of the biggest and greatest choice that we have ever made. It was a nice hot sunny day and we could not have asked for anything more. This is where our story and adventures began.




And then we got to our one year anniversary and we were so excited. We celebrated by taking one year anniversary pictures which turned out fantastic. When we hit that year mark we thought that we were so cool and we felt so accomplished. Now that we have been married two years it is even more exciting.

From two years of marriage we have received the greatest gift that we could ever ask for! BABY ELI!!




He has brought so much joy in our lives and we are so lucky to have him, but I am even luckier to have Alex in my life. We have so many great adventures and laugh so much. He makes my life complete and I am so grateful for everything that he does. Happy Anniversary Alex!!!!! Here's to two years and many more to come!

2 comments: