Labels

Monday, August 6, 2012

The Best Husband Ever!

This past week has been super crazy. I have gone back to work with a full time schedule and am just exhausted. Alex has been staying home with Eli and is doing such a great job. Eli just loves his dad and I know that he is enjoying spending all this time with him. So yesterday I had to work and it was the longest Sunday that I have ever worked in my life. It was continuously busy and never settled down and it was just crazy. When I left work I was more than excited to get home. When I finally got home it was the best sight ever. Alex had cleaned the entire house, done all the things that I had asked him to do in the past such as change lightbulbs and put the baby monitor on the wall, and he had made a delicious dinner. It was the greatest thing ever. I love Ale so much and am so grateful that he is willing to help me with all that I do. I have to say that I have the best husband in the world!




Another great gift that Alex helps me with is my baby Eli. He is the cutest baby ever and we just love him. He is getting so big and I can't believe that he is almost 3 months old already. I know that I have not put up many pictures of him lately which is the biggest shame ever! Our camera was lost and then Alex found it yesterday. Another reason why he is so amazing. So here is a picture or two of Eli and don't worry, I won't be losing the camera anymore. I hate not being able to get ever moment of his life on camera. 



No comments:

Post a Comment