Labels

Monday, July 16, 2012

Heads Up!!!!

Eli hates tummy time. It is his worst enemy. He can stand it for about 10 minutes tops before life starts to get horrible, but we still practice with him anyways. Lately he has been getting better at holding his head up while he is on his tummy. He is growing up way to fast.


Look how happy he looks...




....then life got hard
This is also Alex's last week of the semester. He has worked so hard. It has been tough with all of the homework that he has and having a baby in the middle of the semester. I am always impressed with this man and so proud of all the work that he does! I just love him to pieces.


I have to sneak pictures of him as often as I can because he never lets me take pictures of him. I hope everyone is having a wonderful Monday and has a great week!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love, love love that little guy!! He is getting so strong!

    ReplyDelete