Labels

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Our Two Month Old Baby

I know this is about a week late but Eli had his baby blessing last weekend and it was so much fun. Alex and I both had our families in town and it was fun to have everyone together for such a wonderful event. Grandma Hallam made him a cute little blessing outfit with the cutest blue bow.







It has been so much fun to have Claire here for all of this. 

Alex and his baby boy! They are so cute!

The Hallam's

The Loughe's

Everyone


Yeah he is pretty cute. Alex and I also had a fun time with our families by making a trip to Mesa Falls in Asthon, Idaho. It was so pretty. We went up there and took a picnic lunch and saw the falls. They were gorgeous and it was so much fun to just hang out all together.


This is my baby sister Toria. We get told all the time that we look like twins. I don't see it.

The River

Upper Mesa Falls



Colin, Tori, and me with baby Eli at Mesa Falls

Alex and his mom

Anjahli, Shannon and Tori

Eli thought it was so much fun playing with his dad in the car

Then Alex stopped playing with him and Eli needed to get his attention

He was so worn out

I also think that Eli is just the funnest little baby to take pictures of. I guess that is a good thing because he is my baby. He does so many funny things lately and it so much fun to see him grow up everyday. WARNING: Lots of pictures are about to come your way and they are ADORABLE!

Super Baby!

I love his little bib

I am so strong


Just hanging with mom

I love my binkie

Look at this cute Mickey Mouse outfit from Aunt Donna

I love to pull my hair and scream really loud and not let go



Peaceful Baby


Alex's mom told me a story about when she told Alex to go to his room and think about it when he did something wrong. So Alex went to his bed and put his hand under his chin and told his mom he was thinking about it. We told Eli to just think about it when he was crying. He got quiet in a couple of minutes and we went to check on him and this is what he was doing. 

Alex loves to read stories to Eli but never lets me take pictures so I snuck a picture.

This was the first time he put himself to sleep in his crib.



Tummy Time

Happy Baby

He loves his new swing.

This is his famous pout! How can you say no to a face like that!

Yes, this is how he fell asleep.

1 comment:

  1. Love that cute little Eli! Thanks for letting me steal him from ya at church :)

    ReplyDelete