Labels

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Eli's Best Friend

This past weekend my best friend Emily and her husband Dan and her daughter Audrey came up to visit us! It was a blast. Audrey is about 3 months older than Eli but they seemed to get along just great. They would play with each other and when one would cry then the other felt  the need to cry as well. It was hilarious and a very fun weekend. We love hanging out with them.

Audrey would play with Eli's foot and Eli thought it was so funny to watch her try to catch his foot.

I love these! They are just adorable!

They started playing the moment they woke up

The very first outfit that I bought Eli when I found out I was having a boy was this onesie and it is now just starting to fit him! Yay Eli for growing!








A bit of a milk mouth
Eli's other best friend is his dad. He thinks that Alex is the coolest thing that roams this planet. His eyes light up when he sees Alex and when he can see Alex within his vision, he will make sure to follow him with his eyes. When he can no longer see Alex, he starts to whine. It is the cutest thing in the world.


I love Eli's face in this one





This video is of Eli. Yeah he is cute, he doesn't do too much but in this video he is practicing his running to keep up with his dad and his touch down move. He is adorable! We love him to pieces.

Eli also found a toy. He liked the paper towel roll and he loved having it on his hand. He would fling it off, then look at it, and put his little pout on his face and whine until I put it back on. I hope that when he is older he will be as entertained by a paper towel roll as he has been, but I have no hope for that.

I hope everyone is enjoying their wonderful week and enjoying the wonderful sunshine for a fantastic summer.

1 comment:

  1. his new nick name could be go go gadget Eli!! he reminds me of Inspector Gadget with his retractable paper towel tube arm, so cute!! =)

    ReplyDelete