Labels

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Baby Bump!

I know I have been such a slacker at putting up baby bump pictures and everyone has been bugging me about them so here they are!!! YAY! I only have pictures of my 20 weeks and my 23 weeks, but I still see the difference between the both of them. It is so crazy that we are half way through this! I don't even know what will happen when we get into 30 weeks. It will be crazy!




So this is the progression thus far! I am just so excited to have this baby! But there is still so much more to do! I am glad that I am taking it easier this semester so that we both have time to get ready for this baby. The baby bedroom is starting to get ready but I just realized that we have so much stuff. So we are working on cleaning out that room and we will definitely put up pictures when everything is done.

Another treat that I would like to put on the blog today is something about my husband that I have been missing so so much! As some of you know Alex is awesome and one thing that makes him awesome is that he plays the BAGPIPES!!! I don't know if you can crave the bagpipes while being pregnant but I am definitely craving them. I am still trying to convince Alex for a small performance so we will see if it happens. This is a video from this summer when Alex and his dad were in the Nauvoo Pageant. It was such an awesome experience and I definitely would love to go back! Enjoy!



3 comments:

  1. Oh please! You barely even look pregnant! You are one of the lucky ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chels! You are so funny. You are teeny tiny. My baby bump (as in my last time I was prego...I am not currently prego) put your baby bump to shame. But I am glad there is a baby to give you a bump! Yay for babies!!! :) Also I am glad that we are now not only Facebook friends but now we can be blogging friends also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hair! in the 20 week picture, is to die for! you look adorable!!

    drop by allister bee soon!

    ReplyDelete