Labels

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy 2012 to everyone! I hope that everyone had a wonderful 2011 and is looking forward to this new 2012 year! I know that Alex and I sure are! Well this year so far, nothing much has happened. Our little baby is growing like crazy! We are almost at 20 weeks and according to my book that I am reading, my baby is the size of a mango.


Our baby start off the size of a poppyseed. Look how small that is!
 This is what the size of the baby now. I have no idea how I am fitting that thing in my stomach. And I also can't believe that this baby is growing that fast!

So that is how we are starting off our new year! Classes started today and we trying to make sure that we both take it a little bit easier so we don't kill ourselves. We want to be able to enjoy our life together and not always be in a rush! Happy New Year everyone! Good luck to you all!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the start of classes! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your first day of classes went well. I am glad you two have decided to take life at a slower pace.

    ReplyDelete