Labels

Friday, December 30, 2011

The Biggest Loser, Strawberries, and Cantelope. What more could you want?

There has been a television show that I have been absolutely obsessed with. I do not think that this is a bad show to be obsessed with either. It is.....

This show is the best and I love to see how much weight people can lose. They are amazing and they have such fun life stories. My husband always laughs at me because I am always eating something unhealthy while watching this show. So tonight we decided to change that. I am always in the mood to watch the biggest loser, but this time we had a healthier snack. Well mostly healthy.










We had strawberries and cantelope! We also made a delicious cheesecake dip to go with it. Well I like the dip but it is too rich for Alex. All you have to do to make the dip is take a regular tub of whip cream and mix cheesecake dry pudding mix and milk. Oh my goodness it was delicious! It is always fun to watch this show and see what Alex and I could be doing to become healthier. I would like to one day own the biggest loser cookbook so that I can make healthier meals.

The new season of The Biggest Loser starts on January 3rd and guess who is going to be on The Biggest Loser this time????

Its SANTA!!!!! I am so excited! And you know that I am going to be rooting for Santa the entire season. It will be so sad if he goes home, but we will see how long he will last! I am so excited!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Santa!!! A skinny Santa? I hope he gets sent home really fast. Who else will be round and jolly and be in charge of the elves? No way, Santa go home. What is the world coming to if we expect a skinny Santa?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just being a good example to the world that healthy is good. Maybe he could be healthy fat. Or just wear a fat suit. Who knows!

    ReplyDelete