Labels

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Oh the cravings!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas because we sure did! We are so blessed to have so much in life. Well recently Alex has had to deal with my different cravings and I thought that I would share with all of you a little of what he has been going through lately. There are three main things that I can constantly have that have not made me sick yet.


For some reason, only the stackers seem to appeal to me. I still have no idea why. 

 Mashed potatoes with corn. This is the best meal EVER! And what makes it even better is that there are always potatoes in Idaho!

ORANGE JUICE! I have always liked orange juice but not this much. I am typically a milk person, but have now been addicted to orange juice.


Oh the joys of pregnancy. The new school year is about to start and Alex is super excited. He is excited to take a computer science class and a math class. He also has his biology classes which he is always excited for. He is thrilled to get back into the lab and start researching some more stuff. He has enjoyed being in the gym and training for a half Iron Man. I love him. He is the best. I am so grateful that I have had him around over the break because he is just so much fun to be around. Always putting a smile on my face no matter what he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment