Labels

Friday, December 23, 2011

Baby Room Ideas

Since finding out that we were pregnant I have been super anxious to decorate and baby room and buy baby stuff. It is hard to complete this task when you don't know the sex yet so I am so excited to find out the sex of our baby in about 2 WEEKS! I have come up with some ideas though that I have run by Alex. There is one that he agrees on and the only blue and orange for Boise State colors. Luckily, the Denver Broncos have the same colors and mascot so that makes it perfect for a baby boys room. He would like to have the same color schemes for a girl, but I said no. For a girls room I would like to have yellow, gray, and white. I think that it would look cute and awesome. So I have been searching the internet long and hard to find what I would like to do and these are some of the cute things that I have found so far.




Cute huh? Now I just have to wait two more weeks so I can actually go out and buy stuff and start planning. We do have a second bedroom that we are trying to clean out, but it is just hard. We have a lot of stuff in our second bedroom and getting rid of it is not as easy as we thought. We have one big item in that bedroom that we love and do not want to take down. We are thinking that we are just going to leave it in there for the baby to live with. That thing is our...

SHELF RELIANCE! We love it to death and this is where we keep all of our food storage. There is no way that we can take it down now. So we have to play around with the idea of maybe moving somewhere else in our tiny apartment or something. Alex says just to leave it there so incase the baby gets hungry then they can just eat the canned foods....I don't think that is going to work out to well. Well that is all of the updates that we have for now. I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season and enjoy the wonderful Christmas time!

2 comments:

  1. Yellow and gray is SO popular right now. It should be easy to find stuff if it's a girl. I like Gray and Navy for a boy...hints of orange though! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could make a curtain to go around your shelf reliance- matching your theme (whatever it may end up being), of course!

    ReplyDelete