Labels

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Recent Life Updates

Well life is finally slowing down for a second and it is time to update everyone about what has been going on lately. In October we found out that I was pregnant and am due at the end of May. If you want updates about that, please click on our baby tab to see pictures and find out more about what is going on there. We also had a wonderful Thanksgiving this past year. We stayed in Rexburg, Idaho for Thanksgiving because I had to work the wonderful BLACK FRIDAY! Our neighbors, the Andrus's, also decided to stay here in Idaho because it was a very short break from school. So we had a fantastic Thanksgiving with them and their friends from Oregon named Andrew and Emily. It was so much fun and we had so much food. Alex was in charge of the TURKEY! He has so much fun doing it and he was so proud of himself. I was super proud of him too. I could not even imagine trying to make a huge bird taste good. Here are some pictures from that fantastic day.




This is Alex's wonderful turkey that he spent more than 24 hours working on. He is such a hard worker and it tasted SO good. If he make s a turkey this well, I wonder what other foods he can make really well.








 This is all of the other wonderful food that we had. We had turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, homemade bread, jello hearts, tons of different cheeses, chocolate covered strawberries, ghiradelli chocolates, stuffing gravy, this amazing fruit drink that Andrew and Emily made and so much more. We are so thankful to have such amazing neighbors, friends, and family. We are truly blessed.

 And this is a man that I am super thankful for. He always makes me laugh and is the most amazing husband that I could ever ask for. Who could ask for more? DEFINITELY NOT ME! I have everything that I could ever want and live a great life. I love him!

Now that this past school semester is over, we are ready for the new year to begin! We are excited to have this break from school to spend time with each other and focus on the goals that we have made. This next year Alex will be training for a half Iron Man and I will be focusing on being pregnant. We are excited for the adventures that are to come our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment