Labels

Saturday, January 28, 2012

One Awesome Date

My husband is awesome! We try to have date night every week, but sometimes time gets in the way and all we have time for is a movie with some popcorn. This week my husband planned a date and I had an amazing time. We started off by going to Original Thai for dinner.



If you are residing in Idaho and have not been to Original Thai then you should go. It is amazing! I love their food. Alex ordered their yellow curry and I ordered their spicy thai fried rice. It was amazing and a craving that I have been having for a while. We then headed over to the Cocoa Bean.

Again, another amazing place to go to in Idaho or in Utah. They have fantastic cupcakes. We shared a banana chocolate chip cupcake and a mint truffle steamie. It was delicious and it was warm which is nice to have on a freezing day in Rexburg, Idaho. We then went and saw a concert that was put on by BYU-Idaho that Alex swore that I would not like but I enjoyed it so much. It was called Celtic Nights.


It was a celtic band that performed and they were so good. They have such talent and not to mention cool accents. Alex was really excited when he saw the ulian pipes. They are like his bagpipes but I guess you do not have to blow into them. It was fun to see him so excited and enjoy such an amazing concert together.

What I thought was really cute about the date was the Alex explained that it was a little bit of both of our cultures. We were able to have Original Thai for my Asian background and then the concert was for Alex's Irish background. It was so thoughtful and he planned it all on his own. It love spending time with this boy and think he is the best husband in the world. He continues to make me smile everyday which is one of the most important things in this world!


No comments:

Post a Comment