Labels

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Life is One Crazy Ride

Life is just moving way too fast. We are 30 weeks into this pregnancy now. 30 weeks!!!!! I can't even believe that. Hopefully about 10 more weeks until we can meet our cute little baby boy! We have finally seriously discussed names and I think that we have found that one that we liked. But it will stay a secret until the baby is born. We are not telling a soul. That is not the easiest thing for me, but that is the way Alex wants it. Here are some 30 week belly pictures. It is finally growing I promise. The pictures don't do it justice but there is a belly.




He is a little guy, but definitely there. He is super active and kicking all the time. He loves it when Alex plays his guitar. It's great. Alex has also been deciding what schools he would like to apply to the next upcoming semester. It will be weird to be out of Rexburg. Out of Idaho. But I guess at some point we will have to move on.
We are also planning our trip to Colorado in about a month. That will be exciting because I have not been home in about a year. And yes that is a long time. It will be nice to be around the mountains again and hopefully go to a COLORADO ROCKIES game! Those are my favorite. Just taking some peanuts to the game and enjoying the sun....if there is any. It is one of the greatest things about Colorado.
March Madness is also happening right now. Alex and I were so excited to make our brackets. I am not sure if this is Alex's first bracket but it was our first bracket together and we definitely have a difference of opinions. He has North Carolina winning it all and I have Syracuse winning it all. We will have to wait and see what happens in the end!
Well I think that is all that we are up to for now. Sorry that we live some boring lives, but we are enjoying everyday of it and living life the the fullest. We are enjoying each other and our soon to be baby. Life is good!

2 comments:

  1. you look so cute! and i love the little belly! he for sure is a little guy if you're already 30 weeks and barely showing! skinny-mini!!

    i hope that all is well! enjoy your trip to colorado and if you see anyone cool, tell them i say hi!!

    miss you!
    love you!

    paislea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are the cutest :) I can't wait to see him. Love you

    ReplyDelete