Labels

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Oh What a Glorious Day to Spend with Friends

Yesterday was an awesome day! Alex and I woke up and the sun was shinning in our faces and we knew that it was going to be a good day. We kind of lounged around the house in the morning and Alex did some math homework while I cleaned up and ate breakfast. Then Alex went out golfing with the boys while I finished getting ready for my baby shower! My neighbors threw me an amazing baby shower and it was so much fun to see people all together. They were all so generous and loving and I could not ask for better friends. Here are some highlights from the baby shower!


Then after the baby shower we went to the ward activity which was delicious! Our bishop makes the best meat around town. Which is good because meat preparation is one of the classes that he teaches. It was fun to see everyone in the ward and enjoy their company. We have a great ward. Then Elizabeth and I decided to go to Idaho Falls. She wanted to go to Wet Seal and get these amazing V-neck t-shirts that they have on sale there. I got them a couple of days ago and then Francisca went and got some and then Elizabeth wanted some too. They are the most comfy t-shirts out there! Wet Seal had some great business this past week. I had to stop by WinCo to get some produce. We were out of bananas and Alex swore that the world was going to end. So of course we had to get him some more bananas. We cannot have his world ending now he has too much to do. When I came home, we went to Francisca's house to get the pictures from our fun filled day. We chatted for the longest time and it was fun to have some girl time. I am so blessed to have such great friends around me all the time. My neighbors and I have been together for about a year or more now and we just become closer and closer and I could not ask for better neighbors. I am so completely blessed.

Alex also had a fun day as well. He absolutely loved going golfing with the guys. They loved being out in the sun. All of them got sunburned and then I looked at Alex and he was just tan. This morning he is a bit red but he is definitely starting a nice farmers tan. When we went to the ward activity he was so excited to take his frisbee out with him to throw around. After he ate he went outside with the guys and threw around the frisbee. He loves anytime that he can be out it in the sun. He spent the rest of the day just relaxing while I was out and about. He has been loving the television show House and borrowed the first season from our neighbors. It was nice to see him relax yesterday. He always works so hard and it stressed out so much so it was nice to see him relax and it was a day of relaxation that was well needed. Now he is ready to finish off the semester with a bang!

We are both so grateful for all of the friends and family that we have in our lives. We could not ask for a better life and know that we are blessed to the highest capacity!

So we are at 31 weeks for this pregnancy! I cannot even believe it. We are finally down to the single digits for weeks. 9 weeks left!!!!! Sometimes I feel like we are not prepared yet, but when are you ever really completely prepared to have children? We are so excited for our little baby boy to come though. We are just so curious what he looks like. This will definitely be one life adventure that we will never forget.

Here is a picture at of the girls. We just have too much fun together. They are the ones that threw me my amazing baby shower.

And here are they boys. They are all completely little kids at heart. Its fun to see them laugh together all the time.

2 comments:

  1. Loved the update. Felt like I was there with you. Wished that we could have talked but we can do lots of that when we are back in Denver. Hey, I should go out and do something with my daughters and call it a grils' night out/date....:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was THE best weekend ever! I am still so happy with how it all went - the sun, baby shower, the laughs, talking, those shirts, all of it just made for a wonderful time with wonderful people! Thank you for being such a good friend :)

    ReplyDelete